Share a Memory or Thought for My Memorial Service?

We are starting to plan my memorial service. My good friend Stacey has agreed to share stories contributed by friends. Memories from family members will be shared by my sister Susan or Patty.

Do you have an anecdote, observation, or any thoughts you'd like to share? It can be funny or serious or anything at all.

Christine Moore Packer, I think you should definitely share the story of my mom sending you and me to the mall to buy a bra, but I came home with a basketball instead. Haha!

Friends: please send memories to Stacey James - sjames_rwc@yahoo.com

Redd Family members: please send memories to both of these email addresses

Patty Rooks - pattykennington@gmail.com

Susan Davis - sdavis2488@msn.com

Also, it might be nice to note how we know each other, e.g. elementary school friend, church friend, work friend, cousin, etc. to be included in the reading.

There is no obligation, of course! I am just happy you're here following the blog.

Comments