Join Me This Weekend for General Conference Where You'll Find Your Answers

https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/feature/general-conference?lang=eng

I know it's been a while, folks. I'm still here, on the top side of the grass, slowly composing my next FB post--it usually takes me a few days. And these past few days have been a little rough--working with hospice trying to stay comfy. More on that later.

In the meantime, I'm really looking forward to the five sessions of general conference this weekend. Please join me. Come with a life question you've been wondering about. I know there will be a talk or some sort of nugget that is meant just for me. There's at least one for you, too. Or maybe our answers will be found in the wonderfully inspiring music. There is something you're wondering in your heart, and I believe you can find your answer at October 2024 General Conference. 


SCHEDULE

Mountain Time:


Sat 10:00am-12:00pm

Sat 2:00pm-4:00pm

Sat 6:00pm-8:00pm


Sun 10:00am-12:00pm

Sun 2:00pm-4:00pm


You can find the broadcasts on YouTube, BYU TV, ChurchofJesusChrist.org, etc.

Comments