Report on Second Night Using CBN for Sleep

A new addition to the bed: a small rail for steadiness as I climb in and out.

I was hoping last night could duplicate the night before when I had a great sleep after using a CBN candy and some other precautions for comfort. While it was not a repeat, it was good enough. It took a couple of hours to get to sleep, (watched an Italian cooking show called Lydia's kitchen, with no sound, captions only), then I probably got about two hours of sleep (midnight-2am?) before I was awake for a couple of hours. My thoughts weren't as bleak as they had been a couple of nights before, and I was able to keep myself physically relaxed enough to not need the next pain reliever. Michael helped by bringing ice, etc. So, I slept from about 4:00-7:00am when my watch woke me up for my first pills of the day. It wasn't a great night, but it wasn't horrible either. I'll take it.

Comments