Where I am Socially, and What to Pray For



A slightly harsh-sounding reality check.

I need to let you know where I am socially and what to pray for.

A few comments from different directions recently have let me know that I need to clarify where I am. I cannot go out anywhere socially, I can barely make it to the doctor's appointments. Any outing is traumatic. I do not want people visiting or calling. The only visitors I want are my sisters and my own children, possibly my son-in-law. And that's it. My last sister is coming to visit me this week, and then I don't want any more visitors. I can't do it. I am simply not up to it physically or emotionally. If I am still around in September I may or may not see my brothers-in-law at our sister's reunion here in San Carlos. But I don't know yet how I'll be feeling or if I'll even be here. It's a long time from now. If you would like to send me some sort of message (text, card, email, etc.), that I don't have to answer, those are certainly welcome.

As far as prayers go, I can't tell you how much I appreciate all the prayers you have offered on my behalf. Thank you a million times.

I ask that you no longer pray for a miracle.

My desire is that you pray for my physical comfort. Our prayers have been that God manifest his will quickly in one way or another. Whichever way this is supposed to go, we hope it is quick and comfortable. If this is my exit route and if this is my time, I'm at peace with that. I know that at the moment we are separated from each other I will be off and having an amazing and wonderful experience with my parents and my sister and others who have gone on ahead. But those who I will be temporarily separated from will temporarily have a hole in their lives. That will be hard. We all know The Plan. We all know that we will each step through the veil when it's our turn. It's happened to all the billions who have ever lived on Earth before us. It happened to our Savior himself. My loved ones and I know that we will some day be separated for a time, but we also know that we will be joyously reunited eternally. What an extraordinary promise.

I don't intend for this message to be a goodbye, but a chance to thank you for your love, support, and caring, and the relationship I have with each one of you.


Comments

  1. I want to say I understand and am still 100% on board. Truth is, I don't fully understand but I accept. I can't say I would have as much faith and conviction. You are a brigh light for the rest of us. We are here. God is with you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment