Very Emotional, New Sleep Product Tonight

As I've been feeling better the last little while, I find myself surprised at what an emotional wreck I have become this afternoon and evening. I don't know what to do except just let the sobbing run its course. The waves keep hitting as do the shaking shoulders and the piles of used Kleenexes. I didn't follow up with my doctor about mood medication or seeing a mental health professional since I was feeling better. I think having been feeling better has spoiled me a little, so when things start getting uncomfortable again it affects me more. I feel like the whole lumpy bump and shoulder blade area quadrant is filling up with bad cells and pressing on nerves. The whole area looks a little bigger/fuller, and maybe angrier. Today is day two of adding a third dose of nerve medication (Gabapentin) to my day. I expected to feel better, not worse. It's supposed to take a couple of days to reach its maximum effectiveness, so I will keep hoping for improvement tomorrow or the next day.

Later in the evening -

The hours of emotion have mostly tapered off now, and the physical discomfort is better, too.

Trying a new, stronger cannabis-infused gummy for sleep tonight. Just half of one to try it out. Had the last of the lozenges last night. 

Comments

  1. So sorry you taken a mood dip. I hope the medication does its job, and the dummies too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment