First Day of Juicing

 

Yes, fiber is important, but it will take too long to chew through 10 pounds of vegetables a day to get the nutrients I need. This gets everything into my body right now! **KA-POW!** Drinking a gallon of this daily, for I don't know how long yet. It's carrots, beets, celery and ginger. Delish! If I get sick of it, that's too bad. This is my medicine! And my detoxification.

 
I put on an apron to keep my jamblies clean. That beet juice is SO red. And we're sporting our hearing protection for the noisy juicer. I don't want to be a cancer-free deaf person.
 
Here's what I believe: if this doesn't work, it's my time to go. I can't out-juice God's will, right? ;)







Comments

  1. Add some lemon, cucumber and olive oil and you've got my gall bladder helper! You guys are awesome. But yes, that's funny, we can't out juice God. 💕

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment