More Spots Are Bothering Me, Maybe Papaya Enzymes Are The Key?


I've been feeling discomfort in a couple of new places in my spine the past few days, hoping Tuesday's scan won't show any new locations. The 9-part docuseries I've been watching hasn't been that helpful yet (I've watched four so far). But because of it I may look into *Qigong and/or **Small Universe Meditation.

Also, I kind of have a different feel for the bad cells since watching the Nathan Crane videos. I'm just looking at my current condition as something that's going on in the background, it's not running my life. I've asked Michael if we could get out and do something once a week. Something small but out of the apt. Like going to the coast again to look at the water, or walking/sitting among trees, that kind of thing. I want to act more like I'm living a regular life. This is good for me emotionally.

Michael was commenting that I've been doing all the seemingly right things, but there's been no sign of turn-around yet. And, to be honest, things are worse. There must be some key somewhere that we're missing. Yesterday morning I read that "bad cells" have a protein coating around them and that the immune cells won't recognize the bad cells as long as the protein coating is there. What is needed is an enzyme that can eat through protein. One of the best sources of this type of enzyme is found in the papaya and its seeds. Got on Amazon--bam!--my bag of papaya powder just arrived. I've already mixed some with water and slammed it. Hoping that will be a helpful chink in the bad cells' armor. 

Mango and pineapple also have the enzyme.

*Qigong, pronounced “chee gong,” was developed in China thousands of years ago as part of traditional Chinese medicine. It involves using exercises to optimize energy within the body, mind, and spirit, with the goal of improving and maintaining health and well-being.

**The Small Universe Meditation was designed to help you clear energy blockages along the two most important energy channels in your body which form the "Small Universe" in your torso (also called the "microcosmic orbit").

Comments