Scan is Two Weeks From Today--I Honestly Don't Know What to Expect

Scan day is two weeks from today.
 
I honestly don't know what to expect. Even though I generally feel well, except when I overdo it, I don't know if things are going well. The original lump, the cone-shaped one, seems to be staying about the same size for now, although I feel sensations in there throughout the day like something is happening. It's different from the usual pinching sensations I've felt in the past. The new guy under my arm, a pea-size cluster of new lymph nodes, crashed the party next to the original enlarged lymph node a couple of weeks ago. Spine hasn't felt worse, except just temporarily when I do too much. No symptoms of liver trouble, but I'll have lab work done on that every few weeks since it has bad cells on it and I'm taking high doses of Fenbendazole. The next time will be the same week as the scan.
 
As May 21 draws closer and not feeling like any improvement has been made with the diet, supplements, fasting, and your many prayers, I've added two more therapies. One is CBD oil. Yes, I took the plunge. It has been found to be helpful in fighting cancer. I put two droppersful under my tongue, let it sit for 30 seconds since it can absorb quickly there, then swallow the super-nasty-tasting stuff. I don't know how it makes me feel because it's on my way to bed and I've only done it twice so far. The other therapy is called Ivermectin. It's another repurposed veterinary medicine. So, I'm taking medicine for dog parasites and horse parasites! They are both known to be big hitters in the unconventional treatment of cancer in humans. I read that taken together, they are synergistic. Good. I started the Ivermectin yesterday. It's a clear paste and it's apple flavored because it's for HORSES, for crying out loud! If you're worried about me taking these, what do I have to lose, seriously?
 
I wanted the Chris Beat Cancer way to heal me. But I'm pretty convinced I have a turbo cancer, and I don't know if his way can take on this type of bad cells. Turbo cancers come on suddenly and aggressively. My type of bad cells, TNBC (triple-negative breast cancer) is one that's showing up more frequently lately. And the non-turbo version is already aggressive. Interestingly, I don't fall into the typical demographics that TNBC seems to prefer (women younger than age 40, who are Black, or who have a BRCA1 mutation). Turbo cancers started showing up after mRNA Covid vaccinations and boosters came on the scene. Somehow our immune systems are changed with the vax/boosters, thus allowing cancers and viruses that are already in our bodies to run wild. Here's an interesting article about it.

https://www.canceractive.com/article/turbo-cancer%20%20the%20new%20pandemic

Measuring the Ivermectin paste on a knife. I'll wipe it onto a bite of salad to get it down the hatch.

Gary Cornelsen, do you recognize the white sheet of plastic you crafted for me to fit on the stove? Since I'm no longer cooking, we can use this as counter space.


We are getting more pet supplies than a household with no pets should!
 

 

Comments

  1. Good for you. All hands on deck! And great to know you can get your liver checked regularly too. I bought the horse paste when Covid started, but have never had to use it, then they made it illegal to buy it over the counter. Sheesh! Something used worldwide, and used successfully in 3rd world countries for so many things before Covid ever came on the scene. Continued prayers as you await the 21st.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment