Starting Chigong, First Flash of Anger, ALT & AST Through the Roof


Today is better. A little discomfort for the tender "girl" with the enlarged lump. When I lift that arm it feels like I have a tight muscle under my arm, so I stretch it out, not wanting to lose any range of motion. I tried this simple Chigong exercise today which is supposed to clear your energy blockages, whatever that means. There's a lot we Westerners don't know. I'll try it for a few days and see what happens. If nothing else, maybe it will at least help relax the low-grade tension that's always inside me lately. Start at 5:17, if you're interested. I like hearing this guy talk. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiEjdDM77lQ&list=LL
 
Discomfort at the T4 and first rib crept up on me so slowly today I didn't realize it was happening. With that, I felt my first flash of anger at all of this. Was it anger? Or was it a combination of frustration and hunger and discomfort? I don't know. It felt like anger. I had just a tiny meltdown. Michael reminded me to take a Tylenol, which I did, then we had a prayer together. Just hearing him asking for my body to be calmed helped my body to be calm. We went for our second half-mile walk of the day. 
 
On our way back from the walk I got a call from a friend of a cousin. They know each other from church, he is 89 and healed himself of Stage 4 prostate cancer six years ago. We compared notes. I am doing most of the things he is doing, but will make a few tweaks. He had learned about the protein covering on the bad cells, too. He recommended I take the enzymes on an empty stomach so they don't use up their resources on the food in my stomach before they get to the bad cells. Of course! We'll also order some of the powerful antioxidants he mentioned. My glimmer of hope is back. Hello, little glimmer, nice to see you.
 
I got my last two liver panel results. My ALT and AST are through the roof. I will ask my doctor if there are other blood tests that can be done to see if these results are actually coming from my liver or not.
I'm going to stay home tomorrow and watch church on Zoom. I don't feel like dealing with the hassle of getting ready, even though my shorter hair now doesn't require any attention, don't feel like trying to be comfy sitting up for 1-2 hours, and, I hesitate to mention this, but the well-wishing is a two-edged sword. It truly lifts me, but can be tiring. Eye contact is tiring, as are smiling and having a conversation, etc. But it lifts me! Darn it. I don't want to discourage people from coming over to say hello. Two-edged sword.
 
Have a good night, everyone. Thanks for being here.

 

Comments

  1. I'm struck by how you have so much to deal with, and you're still able to not only keep up with your regime, you also incorporate new options, all the while still doing research. That alone would be exhausting!

    I've been thinking about the enzymes in the miso too. I'm glad you used some of it with a glass of water, but the bioavailability of the enzymes in it are best in hot water, and like your friend said, on an empty stomach. What about this? Boil water, wait a minute or so after boil, put in tbs. miso, stir over a little heat for a minute or so, and then let cool to desired temperature (as hot as you feel comfortable with). Then sip slowly, swishing the broth in your mouth for a few times, maybe a few of the swishes many times. The enzymes release in the hot water, but boiling kills them, so it's never really cooked. Just a possibility. I know you're weighing lots of competing ideas before every bite!

    And would you like some more CBD oil? I have plenty to share!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the miso tips. And another bottle would be great if you can spare it.

      Delete

Post a Comment