We're a Week Away



We're a week away.
 
I don't feel like there will be anything surprising. But here's what I wouldn't mind seeing:
  • That the lump is all dead cells that are just waiting to be processed out of the body. It hasn't changed much in size or shape lately, so...
  • That my spine is only bothering me (a LOT lately) because the bad cells left hairline fractures in my T4 and T12 before they died off and now I'm just healing from those.
  • The liver is free and clear.
  • Still feeling activity under my arm where the lymph nodes are, so, hmmm, maybe they'll be the last holdouts.
I've only been taking Fenbendazole for 2.5 weeks (seems like longer), so 3.5 weeks is probably not enough time to make a noticeable difference yet. When I talked to the gal named Amy, her breast cancer was gone in 9 weeks with Fenben. A woman who is being documented online, and had (HAD) the triple-negative like I do, started seeing changes after 11 weeks. 
 
I absolutely believe a miracle could happen, but I don't expect one. 
 
If things look amazing - I'll buy a new pair of jeans.
If things look terrible - I'll quit flossing.

Comments

  1. No, you're going to keep flossing until you can no longer hold the floss. As long as you're breathing you can receive a miracle, or healing, or an "unexplained spontaneous turnaround" or whatever the scientific community wants to call it. What you've accomplished in three months under severe circumstances and diet overhaul is completely amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment