Day 3 of our 3- to 5-day Fast


 

Day 3 of our 3- to 5-day fast.
 
Not much to tell, hunger hasn't been a big deal since the first day. Mild headache. Legs have felt weak and wobbly today, and just before bed now I'm starting to feel a tiny bit shaky. Hubby is completely fine--I don't get it. I plan to break my fast in the morning, starting slowly with our regular juice. They do say that you feel amazing on Day 4. So, if I wake up feeling miraculously strong and wonderful, I'll reconsider adding up to 1-2 days. Meanwhile, this is a record for me, folks! 3.5 days! About 84 hours. Never fasted more than 24 hours. When you wake up in the morning, little immune system, it will be time for you shift into high gear rebuilding yourself big and strong!
 
Good night, people of my Facebook kingdom!

 

Comments