Getting a Scan in Three Months

I had a phone appointment with my oncologist yesterday. I told her I would like to get a scan in three months, around May 21, which will be 90 days after starting the nutrition, supplements and exercise, to check on any progression/regression. There are three possible outcomes: the cancer has shrunk, it has spread further, or no change. Two of these are good! Until then I'll just keep doing what I'm doing. Meanwhile, I have three months to decide what delicious thing I'm going to eat after the scan, either in celebration or self-medicating comfort.

Comments

  1. I would add to that list: nutrition, supplements, exercise, positive experiences (like Sunday's successful outcome at church), positive attitude, and the prayers and well-wishes of all of your friends and family!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment