Patty and Sarah, 1965

I was just looking through today's Facebook memories and saw this oldie but goodie from around 1965. I'm the baby in the pic, the other two are:

-Patty Redd Kennington-Rooks who is currently in New Zealand serving a mission with her husband, Dewane, and researching every supplement known to man to see if they might help me, and most of them have shown up on my doorstep. 😉

-Sarah Redd Pimentel who is the sister who visited with her husband and daughter a few days ago. Coincidentally, she is also serving a BYU-Pathway mission with her husband, Ron.

A lot has happened in our beautiful lives since this photo was taken. I love them, and my four other sisters, so doggone much.

If I had a thought bubble here, it would say dreamily, "I want to be just like them when I grow up."

Comments