75 Hours of Fasting. Done!

Amazing how good things taste after 75 hours of fasting! Last month's fast was 74 hours. I had to outdo myself and set a new personal record, didn't I?
 
This smoothie consists of a serving of our veggie juice, a whole lemon (thanks, Liz!), blackberries, walnuts, turmeric and black pepper (plus powders of amla, moringa, super greens, and pea protein). An added banana would be even better, but I don't want to give the bad cells that much sugar yet while they're still thinking about their three days of starving. They love sugar. Later this evening I'll graduate to solids having one of our beloved salads.
 
Take note, people: Cancer loves sugar. The doctors even use glucose to see if you have cancer! (Happy to explain how if you're interested.) I'm not saying to avoid fruit. Fruit is good for you. But be mindful of your refined sugar intake: soda, flavored yogurt, sport drinks, instant oatmeal, candy, cookies, etc.

 

Comments