Thank You to Michael and Klaus for Cancelling Their Big Road Trip


I have to give a very, VERY big thank you to these two wonderful men. Our friend, one of Michael's missionary companions in Germany in the 80's, who is from Germany himself, was going to come to the U.S. in mid-March and go on a weeks-long road trip with Michael until mid-April (that's right now). They were having video chats every week planning this huge trip and were pretty excited about it.
 
When my diagnosis came along in early February, I was still feeling great and encouraged them to go. Michael said, "I'm not leaving your side." Klaus completely agreed that Michael needed to be with me and they postponed their trip to some unknown time. Those guys. I am sure grateful they vetoed my vote, because I could not walk this path without Michael.
THANK YOU, Michael and Klaus Trierweiler!!

 

Comments