Feeling Great, Excited About Fenbendazole

 


Tomorrow is our monthly fast Sunday in our church. Fast for 24 hours? Pshhh. No big! A 24-hour fast is for babies, haha!

Yesterday I felt pretty subdued all day. Getting two hours of sleep the night before could have been a contributing factor. (The two hours was very unusual.) Or that I woke up with, well, not nausea, and not upset, just my tummy not feeling exactly right. I worried whether that was my liver talking to me. I knew if I could get myself into the shower and outside for a short walk I would probably feel better all around. At 5pm I finally got off the couch, stood up, and did it. On our walk I did start to feel better. My spirits continued to rise throughout the evening and my tummy troubles finally dissipated. 

Today I've felt fantastic! Physically and emotionally. I was washing and cutting some veggies, but let Michael finish that, and I wanted to fold the laundry on the couch, but let him do that, too. He also very happily made my lunch salad. I'm careful to not overdo things that require holding my hands out in front of me for the sake of my back. Don't want to fatigue it, that brings on an ache. But still, feeling SO good. Later we went to the grocery store for salad makings. I did pretty well. We're so efficient because we get the same things every time. I brought my cane-chair. I leaned on it a few times, but never sat on it. I held onto Michael's shoulder walking from the produce section to the sauerkraut and apple cider vinegar aisles. I almost opened the cane-chair at the checkout but didn't. On the couch now resting my back and writing this to you, my friends. 

Since implementing Tier 2 (does that sound better than Plan B, you people back there in the peanut gallery?) three days ago, the one item we are most excited about is called Fenbendazole. We've read a lot more about it in the last couple of days and are VERY excited about it. Even to the point of confidence that it is the answer. I told Michael I almost wanted to throw everything else away and just do the Fenben. He was thinking the same thing, but sensibly as always he suggested we stay the course until the scan. We feel it will be my magic bullet, (as long as it aligns with Heavenly Father's plan). If it doesn't work, I would rather have spent these next 6 weeks feeling falsely excited than realistically doomed. So here's hoping. 

Here's one quick story about it. A man with small cell lung cancer was in a clinical trial. While in the trial, a veterinarian friend of his told him about people using a dog de-wormer drug called Fenbendazole to cure their cancer. The man tried it without telling anyone. At the end of the trial his cancer was gone. He asked the administrators of the trial how many people were in the trial and how many were cured. The answer was 1,100 people, and he was the only one who was cured.

You can read more about Fenbendazole here on a website called Substack. https://fenbendazole.substack.com/p/fenbendazole-questions-answered-things

On the page I've linked to we came across this, which I found quite interesting, "The recent phenomenon called “turboCancer” appears to be linked to Covid shots and boosters. There are many other Substacks that present convincing evidence linking covid mRNA shots and boosters to the appearance of sudden, very aggressive, often fatal cancers in a variety of subgroups, most troubling in the 25-54 age group." I hadn't heard the term turboCancer before, but wondered if this applies to me.

We had a new Relief Society presidency sustained in our ward two weeks ago on Easter Sunday. Our new president visited me a few days later. Not knowing her that well, with this visit I could immediately see she is caring and so wonderful. The purpose of getting together was to talk about Relief Society, but she spent half the time helping me--comforting, listening, sharing ideas and tips, and more. She gave me a homework assignment to put my feet on the grass or dirt for a few minutes every day. "Grounding" or "earthing" is important to the human body. She texted me tonight to check in again. She asked what she could take off my plate. I thought for a moment, then had to laugh when it occurred to me she took my church calling off my plate! That's huge! I loved the calling SO much, but am glad to have less stress and be less busy. I'd never asked for a release from a church responsibility before. I suggested it to my bishop only in the hopes it would lower my stress which could be a critical factor for me right now, and he ran with it, making it happen. Losing his own sweet mother to breast cancer may have played a small role in his zeal to get me released. Our new Relief Society presidency will be wonderful! Here's a pic of me and my Relief Society "wing women."

Fasting tip: For our monthly 24-hour church fasts, hubby and I start our fast after lunch on Saturday and break our fast on Sunday after church (lunchtime) which seems to work the best for us with the least discomfort. His theory is that the hardest part is during the night, but we're asleep so we don't notice it. Let me know if you try it.

This is just one brand of Fenbendazole.

"Grounding" or "earthing." You'll have to look it up because I have to stop typing now.

Original photo: My fab wing-women. What a joy it was to work together in Relief Society with you! When I'm all better I want to take us out to lunch together.

Comments