Started Plan B Today

Yesterday morning I spoke too soon about my upper back not bothering me. It definitely bothered me yesterday. It is tapering off and today is improved but still there, although I do spend a lot of time either horizontal, or sitting on the couch with my head leaned back. It bothers me much less that way. When I woke up during the night I told myself that if I'm still having trouble today I would start implementing Plan B.

 

Funny story, this evening we were telling our son I started implementing Plan B today and why. There was confusion. He wondered why I would start using Plan B. We didn't understand his confusion. Then he finally explained that Plan B is an emergency contraceptive. So, we had a good laugh over that. No, I'm not using THAT Plan B.

 

Also, my original lump seems to be getting nearer to the surface of my skin. You don't want that. It can break the surface and things get complicated. Could it just seem like it's getting closer because of my weight loss? I don't know, but let's just make sure that doesn't happen. Gross.

 

So, Plan B is now on the menu in addition to Plan A.

 

Today with my lunch salad and juice Michael stirred some Fenbendazole and IP6 powders into a small glass of water for me to slam. Fenbendazole is an anti-parasitic for dogs with worms. Sounds crazy, I know. But that's because, even though many people have used it to help cure their incurable cancer (including a gal named Amy I spoke to personally who eliminated her Stage 4 cancer in 9 weeks), you won't hear about it from your doctor. Our health care system can't make any money on such an inexpensive drug. But that's another troubling topic. I'm not exactly sure what IP6 is but it's something natural that exists in plants and mammals and has been showing promise with helping with cancer.

 

I'm also ordering :

-Ivermectin (another anti-parasitic)

-Dandelion root tea.

-A brush for dry brushing. This is when you gently run the brush over your body  toward the heart to get the lymphatic system moving which is one of the systems the body uses to remove toxins.

-High dosage Vitamin D3 (with K2 as one or two of you recommended).

-Wormwood

-And maybe graviola/soursop

 

There is no Plan C, so here goes nothing.

 

Comments