Feeling Great, Longest Walk So Far

 

Feeling great today. Spirits are high and body feels good. I went for a walk, my longest one yet since the Before Times, 1.4 miles. I used to go 1.8 so I'm getting close. No assistance like walking sticks or holding my handsome bodyguard's arm. I could have made the 1.8, but let's not get all crazy. My upper back usually ends up getting tired on a walk, so I wanted to allow for that, but it did well. I wish I could feel as good as I do while walking when I'm sitting or lying down. 

I said to Michael on my way out the door, "I doubt I'd be doing this if I were undergoing chemo." We agreed I'd probably be in bed recovering.

Here in San Carlos, CA our utility boxes are painted by different artists in our community. Some are of dogs, or flowers, etc. Here are a couple of illustrations I like.

Note: If you're wondering what that thing is clipped to my sunglasses, it's a rear-view mirror. We use these for biking, but I've been using mine for walking lately.




Comments