Alter My Course Early? (Everything I'm doing, and might add soon)

 

I'm thinking of altering my course early.
 
Each evening Michael and I check my lump and lymph node for any change in size. The lymph node seems to be shrinking a little. The lump always feels a little different, but generally it feels like it's getting wider and maybe thicker. Also, my back is talking to me noticeably more. There's no pain, just fatigue and ache that both come and go (they are not constant), and the area is broader. Hubby has a temperature gun that he uses for car work which he decided to aim at the area where my lump is. Sometimes it's about 3 degrees warmer than the skin around it, sometimes it's the same temperature. We asked the doc and she thinks the higher temp is due to growth of the "bad cells." Also, I'm getting a LOT of hot flashes tonight. Google says "C" can cause hot flashes. After almost 10 years of hot flashes they were finally gone about two months ago. But then started up again about a month ago. Is that the bad cells talking? Maybe.
 
SO.
 
I'm considering adding some of my Plan B items sooner than May 21. May 21 will be my follow-up scan to see if things are getting better or worse. I wanted to wait until after that to add any therapies to see if my Plan A list worked, but if I get enough signs that it's not doing enough, I may speed up my timeline. I have not decided yet. It's possible that what I'm already doing would work for another type of bad cells but mine are an aggressive type, fast moving. 
 
I'm thinking of doing my next 3-day fast starting this Saturday night, and seeing if I notice any difference after that. I may wait until after that to add new therapies.
 
Below is everything I'm currently doing (Plan A), and below that are some of the things I may add soon from Plan B. A few of them we ordered tonight on Amazon so we'll have them on the shelf the minute I decide to use them. We ordered them at least 30 minutes ago, I don't know why they're not here yet. 😉
 
-------
 
PLAN A - Everything I'm doing as of April 3, 2024:
 
FOOD
• 5 veggie juice servings (1 cup) daily. Consists of juices of organic carrots, beets, celery, ginger, and sometimes green apples. Our add-ins are pea protein, amla powder, moringa fruit powder, and super greens powder. We juice these veggies every three days.
• 2 giant cancer-fighting salads daily. Consists of spinach, broccoli, red cabbage, cauliflower, bell pepper, leeks, red onion, beans, avocado, sauerkraut, almonds, sunflower seeds, hemp seeds, ground flax seeds, broccoli sprouts, and Bragg Sprinkle.
• Cancer-fighting salad dressing. Consists of apple cider vinegar, olive oil, oregano, turmeric, black pepper, cayenne pepper, garlic powder, nutritional yeast.
• Lemon-garlic extract. 3 half-cup servings daily. Powerful stuff! Not for babies!
• Occasional smoothies for a treat, maybe 2x per week. Consists of banana, black or blue berries, half a lemon (not just the juice), green apple if I have one, turmeric and black powder (can't taste those), maybe a serving of veggie juice. I generally avoid fruit because "bad cells" love sugar, but this has the stamp of approval of Chris Beat Cancer, so I have it once in a while. Green apples have less sugar than other types of apples, but the bananas have sugar in them for sure.

Drinking alkaline water almost exclusively.

 
MOVEMENT
• 2-3 short walks per day
• Spine exercises with stretchy bands
• 2 yoga movements for back
• Light freeweights
• Hanging upside-down 3x daily (my doctor scared me away from doing this, but we spoke at length with my chiropractor whom I seem to trust more, and am back to it.)
 
SUPPLEMENTS
• Turmeric
• Carnivora
• Calcium & Vit D3
• Boswellia Extract (frankincense)
• DDR Prime Essential Oil (from doTERRA)
• Cordyceps Mushroom Extract
• Resveratrol
• Rhodiola Rosea
• Melatonin (for cancer, not for sleep)
 
FASTING
• Intermittently by having my daily eating window be 11 hours or less, and not-eating window be 13 hours or more.
• Extended fasts. 3-5 day fasts, with water, monthly for the first three months, then quarterly. I did one in March. I'll be doing my April fast starting this weekend.
 
STAYING OPTIMISTIC
Pretty good at this about 90% of the time. You, my people, help me stay optimistic by being with me on my journey.
 
VISUALIZATION
• When I can feel the bad cells talking to me (like an ache or a pinch) I try to stop what I'm doing, close my eyes, take deep breaths imagining pure light coming into wherever I'm feeling it, and exhale imagining the bad cells as black dust or flaky charcoal exploding away from me. When I first started the visualization very early on, I imagined multiple PacMans going around inside chewing up the bad cells, leaving only pristine ones.
 
MISC
• Alternate between cold-ish and hot-ish water in the shower to bolster my immune system. Or at least turn it to cold-ish during the last 30-60 seconds.
 
PRAYER & GOOD THOUGHTS
• The good thoughts would be expecting the ideal outcome of becoming cancer free. 
 
-------
 
PLAN B - Things I may add sooner than later:
• Fenbendazole or Ivermectin (ordered both tonight)
• IP6 powder (ordered tonight)
• Chinese herbs (already have)
• Wormwood
• Dandelion tea
• Dry brushing (brushing your skin for the lymphatic system)

That's $20 of avocados right there. Eight organic avos. Yes, cha-ching, but what a blessing to have so much organically-grown produce at my fingertips.

Juice bottle soldiers at the ready behind the avos. Haha!
 
Walking without my sticks. I'm a big girl.
 
Back to my hanging upside down. Feels so good. Feels good on the spine, blood to my brain, and good for the lymphatic system which is how waste leaves the body.

Comments

  1. Depending on how much Vit D you're taking you should include K-2 to direct the calcium toward your bones and not your arteries. And I'd definitely add the castor oil in multiple ways. I know it's shrinking a 40 y o cyst on my forehead, healed my plantar fasciitis and the video I watched the other night said she's heard reports of it shrinking "other lumps and bumps and (I can't say it, but use your imagination to figure it out)". Apply liberally at least twice a day to the locations. It will also help anything else used (ie frankencense oil) penetrate deeper into the skin tissues.

    You're in the fight of your life. I'm not surprised you're emotional, and even tho you are going to live thru this, there is great loss and grief in the process of changing your "normal" life upside down, different diet, routine, scheduling, dealing with other people's emotions toward you and your decisions, talking to palliative care people, depending more on others, having to pre-plan what to do on a dinner out, etc. You're doing awesome considering all that. I think just getting out of bed is awe-inspiring and getting dressed is super extra credit! :-) XXOO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is great, Janet. You have definitely been paying attention. Thank you for your insights and understanding. And I appreciate the Vit D and castor oil info!

      Delete

Post a Comment